Name des Forums
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page Bibliothek Galerie

Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Can I install ClamXav without Internet connection? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Can I install ClamXav without Internet connection?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crowek
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.06.2018

Can I install ClamXav without Internet connection? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I think I have a malware/virus problem. I can't connect to the internet on my MacBook now after I got a message about a malware intrusion. Not sure where the message was from, my daughter was using the computer and clicked off of it before I saw it. But my PC, iPad, iPhone still all work. I don't think it is my Wifi or router. I am trying to install ClamXav because I read it was good. I download it on my PC and put it on a Usb Drive and install it on my mac, but when it starts up it trys to update the definitions and can't get to the internet. The Log says Warning can't connect to port 80 of host database.clamav.net and Invalid DNS etc.
Is there a way to install ClamXav without the internet? Maybe put a definitions file on the USB drive or something?

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://www.clamxav.com/BB/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2755
Professional Video Studio

Thank you.
23.07.2018 06:02 crowek is offline Send an Email to crowek Search for Posts by crowek Add crowek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Can I install ClamXav without Internet connection?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH