Name des Forums
Registrierung Kalender Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Suche Häufig gestellte Fragen Zur Startseite Bibliothek Galerie

Name des Forums » 2.Kat » efqfd » Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Zum Ende der Seite springen Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues
Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
crowek
Grünschnabel

Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues Auf diesen Beitrag antworten Zitatantwort auf diesen Beitrag erstellen Diesen Beitrag editieren/löschen Diesen Beitrag einem Moderator melden       Zum Anfang der Seite springen

Hello,

Ive got a Kat ktmp1 electronic drum pad and percussion module which I also currently use with another DAW (G-Stomper Rythem) on Android 6.0. Flm3 v3.1.1 is recognising a midi device when I first start the application and plug it in. ( In the other application it is recognising it by name) Tried both "MIDI In" and "Any Available". "LINK TO MIDI CC" did become a selectable option in the Ctrl menu once, but it just perpetuallly showed the loading icon. And I'm having difficulty getting it to replicate and have that option become available again. Ive also already used a USB mic with the application and that worked out just fine. Was previously using an old MacBook and a vst through garage band to lay down drum tracks. Hardrive died and decided to give FLM3 a shot. So far, it's been great, UI is excellent, layout is intuitive, and it covers most of my needs, except for this one issue. Any help on getting it to work would be greatly appreciated.

Please help

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.php?t=165561
professional video company

Thank you
12.06.2018 15:35 crowek ist offline E-Mail an crowek senden Beiträge von crowek suchen Nehmen Sie crowek in Ihre Freundesliste auf
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema erstellen Antwort erstellen
Name des Forums » 2.Kat » efqfd » Kat ktmp1 midi controller issues

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.4, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH