Name des Forums
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page Bibliothek Galerie

Name des Forums » blubb » blubbbb » xcyxcxyc » Winamp remote control (over LAN) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Winamp remote control (over LAN)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
spadekevin spadekevin is a male
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 23.06.2018

Winamp remote control (over LAN) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,

This may belong in networking ... anyways ....My old laptop is currently my "music station". At the momemt I'm using VNC to change music/stations/etc. But that can be a pain and sometimes slow when I just want to advance one song or change the radio station. I've seen some Winamp plugins to control it over the LAN, but the one's I have tried don't work very well. And the one I did like (and since lost during various reinstalls and don't remember the name) is no longer on Winamp website. So to make a long story longer: What's everyone using to control Winamp (or a different media player, I am open to suggestions) that is on another pc?

Please help.

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=464457
workforce Analytics Video

Thanks!

25.06.2018 12:05 spadekevin is offline Send an Email to spadekevin Search for Posts by spadekevin Add spadekevin to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Name des Forums » blubb » blubbbb » xcyxcxyc » Winamp remote control (over LAN)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH