Name des Forums
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page Bibliothek Galerie

Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Unable To Connect Wireless Internet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Unable To Connect Wireless Internet
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crowek
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.06.2018

Unable To Connect Wireless Internet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I am new to Zorin. I just installed Zorin today. The installation went well but I was unable to connect to the internet through my wireless connection. All the wireless connections in my area are detected but every time I try to connect to mine it never works. My wireless adapter is as follows...Atheros Communications Inc. AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter. I did a little research and found that I may need some sort of device driver but I'm not familiar with how all that stuff works. I browsed the product list for NDISWrapper and I didn't see my make and model anywhere. Any help or advice on any kind of solutions to my problem..

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://zoringroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4479
Infographic Production Studio

Thank you.
23.07.2018 06:03 crowek is offline Send an Email to crowek Search for Posts by crowek Add crowek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Unable To Connect Wireless Internet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH