Name des Forums
Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions Go to the Main Page Bibliothek Galerie

Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Unable To Connect Wireless Internet » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Unable To Connect Wireless Internet
Posts in this Thread Author Date
 Unable To Connect Wireless Internet crowek 23.07.2018 06:03

Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
crowek
Grünschnabel

Registration Date: 02.06.2018

Unable To Connect Wireless Internet Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello,

I am new to Zorin. I just installed Zorin today. The installation went well but I was unable to connect to the internet through my wireless connection. All the wireless connections in my area are detected but every time I try to connect to mine it never works. My wireless adapter is as follows...Atheros Communications Inc. AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter. I did a little research and found that I may need some sort of device driver but I'm not familiar with how all that stuff works. I browsed the product list for NDISWrapper and I didn't see my make and model anywhere. Any help or advice on any kind of solutions to my problem..

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://zoringroup.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4479
Infographic Production Studio

Thank you.
23.07.2018 06:03 crowek is offline Send an Email to crowek Search for Posts by crowek Add crowek to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Name des Forums » Kategorie 1 » Forum » Unable To Connect Wireless Internet

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.4, Developed by WoltLab GmbH